Workshops for Individuals
We organize half-day and full-day group workshops for eight to 14 participants in both English and French. In either language, participants range from native-speakers to speakers who are conversationally competent.
You should therefore be able to engage in a discussion in the target language even if you do not consider yourself perfectly fluent. If you need help determining this, we will organize a diagnostic session by phone or by Skype.
Workshop topics include:
Public speaking and presentations
- Basic presentation skills
- Integrating storytelling
- Taking control of the Q&A
- Making data clear and exciting
- Conducting effective, efficient, and upbeat meetings
- Participating in meetings with more impact
- Engaging in meaningful communication by phone, Skype, or videoconference
- Giving useful feedback and using active listening
- Employing best practices in leadership
- Mastering conflict management
- Engaging in negotiations and closing the deal
- Matching the right mode of communication to the context
- Creating your bio and elevator pitch
We organize workshops and their locations according to demand.